Hello fellow Steemians!
My account finally got approved today so super stoked to be joining the community. I've been a long time reader on Medium and have only recently started putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboards?), so check out some of my articles and leave me some feedback! Always keen to learn and improve in any way I can.
I'll be writing about my work as a veterinarian, my side-projects dabbling in cryptocurrencies and investing, my passions of surfing and photography, and some stories from my travels abroad.
A little bit about me:
- 25 years old
- Australian Chinese
- Sport: AFL (Aussie rules for you Americans), Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, Cycling, Canoe Polo
- Documentaries: I love learning about all the weird and wonderful things in this world!
- Music: anything triple-j (check it out if you haven't heard about it, one of the best non-commercial radio stations down under)
- Finance, Investing, Trading
- Board Games
- Coffee: the kind you make at home (from roasting, to brewing, to frothing!)
- Snow, Angus & Julia Stone
- Weight Falls, Kim Churchill
- Down To Earth, Flight Facilities
- Every Open Eye, CHVRCHES
- Go Farther in Lightness, Gang of Youths
- Skin, Flume
- Phase, Jack Garratt
- Sponge Cake, Winston Surfshirt
- Torches, Foster the People
- Diplomatic Immunity, Client Liaison
- If You Wait, London Grammar
If you want to check out some of my photography, head over to my instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/rontong93/ and throw me a few likes or follows! I'll be trying to focus on putting more of my content onto Steemit so stay tuned in the photography section.
Heres a little taster from my latest trip to Japan (taken at Shirakawago, one of my favourite places on the trip):