It is me and my wife. It is hard to find a nice picture with me alone in it after I got married.
Story of Steemit and me
I joined Steemit in October 2016, following the introduction by @tumutanzi. Considering Steemit's starting time in March 2016, I was indeed an early bird.
However, I am a careless bird as well. I lost my password soon after my first post was posted. If you are aware of SRS (the Seven Rules of Steemit), you know what it means: DISASTER. DEPRESSION. DESPERATION. I tried ways to recover my password, but none of them worked. I became an angry bird. Temper did not work, though. The only cure was to forget about Steemit.
Nine months later, @tumutanzi introduced Steemit to (not only) me again, and told me that he had made a lot of money out of his Steemit posts. In the meanwhile I had made not even a penny from my personal blog. I was not a stupid bird, was I? I guessed @tumutanzi would intentionally or unintentionally bother me again in the future when he becomes a Steemit millionaire. Fortunately and amazingly, I found my lost Steemit password. If you are aware of SRS, you know what it means: INTERESTING. INCREDIBLE. IMPOSSIBLE. I thought it was a miracle and I was destined to come back to Steemit so as to shut @tumutanzi's mouth up.
What a lucky bird!
What I am blogging and not blogging
- I am a tourist who has been to many places on the Earth. I am posting pictures taken in these places, such as in China, Germany, Korea, Italy, Czech, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Slovenia and so on.
- I am currently living in Austria. I am writing the everyday life in Austria.
- I father two kids. I am writing their funny stories. My elder son plays the piano and I play the guitar more or less. I am sharing some videos of our music.
- I speak Chinese, English, and a little German. I am writing some inter-cultural topics.
- I am an R user and package developer. I might write something about R language.
- I am a long-term blogger. I am re-posting some old posts from my blog with new updates, e.g. new pictures, new idears, with English translation. They were written in markdown syntax and it is easy to migrate.
- Moreover, I am a scientific researcher in Micrometeorology, or more generally, Atmospheric Sciences, or Environmental Sciences, --- you don't have to know what it is. I won't mention it in my Steem blog. But in case you are interested, please visit my personal website.
Nice meeting you guys here!
大家好！我是大鹏，Steemit 账号就是 @dapeng。我的帖子里，插图大部分都有我的ID，本文的两幅插图就是例子。
九个月之后，@tumutanzi 又来了，这回他居然晒了他的钱包，说他从 Steemit 赚了大钱。与此同时，我的博客一毛钱都没赚到。都一样是写博客，做人的差距咋就这么大呢？那我还是重回 Steemit 再试试吧。不然的话，将来等 @tumutanzi 成了亿万富翁的时候再来晒钱包，不管他是有意还是无意，我可能都会被刺激到。与此同时，我的 Steemit 密码竟然被我找回来了！我觉得这是冥冥之中自有天意。
- R 语言。我开发了几个R语言包，并且写了一本书，今年即将出版。
- 我的正经工作是科研，专业是微气象学，或者往上一级算是大气科学，环境科学。专业领域的东西我一般不在这里写。但是如果碰巧你感兴趣，欢迎移步我的 个人网站.