Cryptum tokens [CRTM] sale is starting on September 16 on http://cryptum.co and you should probably skip few of the ICO clones and buy some Cryptum instead. It is funding an expanding network of projects, starting with a board games publishing studio that already announced a mining-related game called Blockchain and has plans for few expansions and 3 other games, but also including a huge mining investment, launching a new high-end mineable cryptocurrency and some smaller projects.
The Cryptum tokens have quite a few perks:
- You get a Tier-based free access to board games published by Cryptum. No shipping fees, no small text, as long as you own the tokens (you are not required to exchange them), you can get the games. More information you can find here: https://cryptum.co/how-does-free-access-work/
- Then, at the coin launch you also get a number of the new mineable Cryptumcoin (CRYC) based on the number of tokens you own. While this is a small return, you can either sell them or keep them, as the goal is to create a coin with higher than average price that will be used by the board game project.
- 30% of the project funding is being invested in mining farms, aiming at sustainable long-term funding source for the board game project, but with a high percentage of the profits shared with token owners for the first 24 months of operation.
- More importantly, every token owner is free to claim proportional parts from a so called "shared profit", explained here at length: https://cryptum.co/cryptum-shared-profits-explained-long-v/
The shared profits are percentage of all successful projects profits under the Cryptum umbrella, and the base goal is to pay at least the initial price of all tokens as profit to owners. This is being done to promote token owners to keep them (which in turn gives them free access to every game the studio would ever publish if they have the required amount (equivalent of 2 ETH at the start of the sale)
Cryptum main target is to create sustainable business model that doesn't rely solely on Kickstarter and other crowdfunding, and a very high market value for Cryptum tokens by creating both demand for them and substantial inherited value, based on initial price, amount issued, connection to physical and digital products and direct ETH-based profits.
- On tiers: https://cryptum.co/simple-manual-for-buying-and-using-eth-or-btc-to-buy-cryptum-tokens/
- On how claims work: https://cryptum.co/how-does-free-access-work/
- On profits: https://cryptum.co/cryptum-shared-profits-explained-long-v/
- On Cryptum team and partners:
Cryptum tokens are based on the Ethereum chain and will be sold through a two stage sale, with Stage 1 (ETH, BTC, unlimited tokens at 0.02 ETH or 0.00162 BTC) from Sept 16 to Oct 16, and very limited Stage II sale (100 000 CRTM at higher price) from Oct 17 to Nov 17 (or until sold if that happens earlier).