Start Mining for $500 per Coin: Ice Network Blockhain

in #ice7 months ago (edited)

The official launch of ice Network, a decentralized social crypto project with the goal of fostering community, trust, and transparency in the financial system, has been set for April 4, 2023, at 04:04 GMT+4. Ice Network seeks to transform the world of decentralized networks and digital currencies with a distinctive combination of features and guiding ideas.

The incentive system that honors users who contribute to the expansion and development of the network is one of ice Network's primary characteristics. In contrast to previous crypto currency projects, ice Network compensates users who actively participate in the network with cutting-edge features like Slashing, Day Off, Bonuses, and Resurrection.
Get the app and start mining.

Ice Network community is growing so fast that's why hashrate mining is very fast, and could be $500 per coin. code: zdigital

https://t.co/4Qt0FU2S6X

Sort:  

HI @zdigital22

hope you doing well. We have some restrictive rules on our Steemit platform. You must have to follow those rules. Doing copy from other sources is a violation of our Steemit platform rules. To be a real blogger you must have to use your creativity. Your content is totally copied from another source. You have to mention or give the link from where you copied the content. Otherwise, it will be considered as plagiarism. Also, you only can take 25% (of course have to mention the source ) articles from somewhere else according to your blog and the remaining 75% have to write on your own. Hope you will try to follow our Steemits rules from now on.

Thank you.

Your post is written from this source link.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.20
TRX 0.13
JST 0.029
BTC 66094.73
ETH 3446.09
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.66