The seedlings I've started last week are reaaaaaally leggy. Some of them might even be too leggy to be viable but we shall see. Wanted to do something about it and did not want to spend anything, nor repurpose a reading lamp.
I had some LED strips lying about so they won the job.
I thought about cutting them to size and soldering them in neat lines but I did not have any suitable wire to connect them with and sometimes even Amazon prime isn't fast enough, so I've used tried and tested NASA technology and went for duct tape.
Quick and dirty fix and here we are.
I dunno if those really leggy ones will be good for anything but at least the next ones should be fine.