Let's discuss first aid kit items that should be in your kit. So when you are going away from the home, there are things that you need to keep in the first aid kit. So I am going to list some of the items that you should keep while living in the off grid living or the living in trek or camping. So let's discuss that below.
Image credit: Unsplash
Let's take a look a look at what should be in your first aid kit.
- You should have the disinfectant like Dettol in your bag. It comes in handy when you have some wounds or want to clean the water before bath etc.
- You can carry one swiss knife and also scissor for different type of uses in the camping. Keep this stuff in tupperware type box.
- While we are discussing the wounds it's good to have antibacterial cream.
- You may have to light the fire with either matches or you can use lighter for starting fire.
- Keep some medicine including copy of your prescription, and also generic medicines for headache and fever, like paracetamol and aspirin.
- You should also consider keeping the tweezer as it can be handy.
- You can also add the tissue paper and the wipes if you choose to go to camping.
- In case of the emergency food, you can consider granola bar, water bottle and glucose.
This is minimum I can think of for taking to trek or also keeping it with me while living off grid.
I hope you like this post. Do let me know in the comments your opinion on my content.