How is everyone doing? Hope you are all cool? After I had my meal this morning, I decided to make some bush clearing, made some rankings and made beds for my vegetable and jute mallow plantation. In the morning I started with bush clearing 👇
- After I was done clearing the bush, I rake the bush away
- So after I was done clearing and raking the bush. Its now time to make bed for vegetable and jute mallow plants. This is only meant for family use. Its too large, I used just a small part of the land
- When I was done making the rectangular shape, that is where I want my jute mallow and vegetables to occupy.
- After that, I have to soften the inside of the shape by breaking up clumps of soils like this
- Now I am done making a bed for my vegetable and jute mallow plants after removing obstacles that might hinder the growth of the plant like stone, grass weeds, broken bottles and so on
- But before I can do the planting I want to wait for another rainfall.
- My main aim this morning is to make bush clearing, making bed for jute mallow and vegetables planting. But I also took my time to make some ridges for my cassava plant because I still have the intention of planting one.