Steemwomenclub: HOW TO MAKE PANCIT BIHON ( FILIPINO STYLE)
Hello everyone this is fruityapple00 from Philippines . I Would like to share my pancit bihon dish. Pancit Bihon is a filipino noodle dish and this is always served during birthday , fiesta , anniversary , parties and other occasions. It is also common to enjoy it is a midday snack , or maybe the maon entree with a pandes as well as a steamed rice. This pancit bihon with rice noodles , meat and vegetables is sure to be a family favorite.
- 8g of MAGIC SARAP Seasoning
- 1/4 of PORK
- 1 TOESTED OF GARLIC
- 4 TBSP OF VEGETABLE OIL
- 4 CUPS BOTTLED WATER
- .25 peppercorn
- 1 CARROT
- 1/4 CABBAGE
- .25 OF SOY SAUCE
- 5 pcs of CHILLI PEPPER
- PEA OF SALT
HOW TO COOK PANCIT BIHON
- In a large pot , saute the garlic , onion and chilli pepper ( I put chilli pepper to make it a bit of spicy)
- Add the pork and put some seasoning then let it cook for 2-4 minutes
- If the color will change to brown then add 3-4 cups of water and the soy sauce , then let it boil .
- when it’s already boiled , add the Pancit Bihon and make sure to first soak in the water for about 10 mins , mix it well and cook it until the liquid evaporates complety
- In my case on how cook pancit bihon , I didn’t cook the cabbage and carrots to make it soften , I put it after adding pancit bihon until the liquid evaporates complete since I like eating fresh cabbage and carrots.Simmer it for a minute to two .
Then SERVE HOT , SHARE AND ENJOY 😊😘