My Splinterlands Battle With "FINEAS RAGE"
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share with you a battle I did on Splinterlands using FINEAS RAGE.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Share Your Battle" every week and they give different themes every week. You just need to write a good post according to their theme to get their upvote. Also, you need to share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your battle on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world. This week's theme is to share a battle you did with "Naga Warrior". Unfortunately I don't have Naga Warrior and that's why I am posting my gameplay with Fineas Rage because splinterlands allows us to do that.
Before starting, let's see the stats of Naga Warrior.
The Naga of ΛZMΛRÉ are a brutal and savage people. Many of their ways are perceived as taboo, revolting, and disturbing to outsiders, such as their custom of eating the dead. The Naga Warriors (especially the females) are known for fighting to the absolute, bitter, bloody end.
Naga Warrior is an Epic Water Monster and a melee card. It costs 5 mana only but it's a huge useful monster. At level one, it has 2 melee damage, 3 speed and 6 health. It has Retaliate ability at level one. Retaliate ability means
When hit with a Melee attack, Monsters with Retaliate have a chance of attacking their attacker. At level four, it has 4 melee damage, 4 speed and 7 health. It also has Enrage ability from level 4. Enrage ability means
Has increased Melee attack and Speed when damaged. At maxed level, it has 5 melee damage, 4 speed and 9 health along with Retaliate and Enrage ability.
Here's my battle I did with Fineas Rage. Enjoy :)
Now let's see the stats of Fineas Rage.
Fineas is a young warrior who lives alone in the outskirts of the Burning Lands’ Smoldering Forest. He moved from Lyveria some years ago when he was only a boy, knowing that the expert combat training for which he was destined was only available in the Fire Splinter. Quickly after settling in the burning woods, he joined up with the martial scrappers of Balfair. Once he learned everything he could from these rugged Human and Goblin fighters, Fineas retreated to his own treehouse as more teacher than student. Today he practices his skills only on the Mount Mox battlefield, where his whip whistles, cracks and sings with boundless fury.
Fineas Rage is a Rare Fire Monster and a melee card. It costs 7 mana but it's a useful card for the low league players I think. It has 1 melee damage, 5 speed and 8 health at level one. It also has Reach ability at level one. Reach ability means
Melee attack Monsters with the Reach ability may attack from the second position on the team. It has Oppress ability at level five. Oppress ability means
Does double damage when attacking an enemy that has no attacks. At level eight, it has 4 melee damage, 6 speed and 11 health and also has Reach, Oppress and Retaliate ability. Retaliate means
When hit with a Melee attack, Monsters with Retaliate have a chance of attacking their attacker.
@Splinterlands also asked some questions and let me answer them.
Let me tell shortly about my lineup.
In this battle, combat rule was Standard and mana cap was 22. I choose Malric Inferno as my summoner .
- In the first place, I placed Living Lava because of its Shield ability. Also it has high melee damage with high health. It costs 7 mana. It had 3 melee damage, 1 speed, 2 armors and 6 health. And I think it's quite useful card for the first place. I always love to use this card while playing with Fire splinter.
- Fineas Rage is a Rare Fire Monster and a melee card. In the second place, I placed this Fineas Rage. I used it in the second place because of its Reach ability along with high damage, speed and health. It had 2 melee damage, 5 speed and 8 health. Though it costs 7 mana but I think it is helpful for the low league players.
- Serpentine Spy is a Common Fire Monster and a melee card. I literally love to use it when I play with Fire splinter. In the third place, I placed this card because of its Opportunity ability with high melee damage. Though it's quite risky to use this card because its health is only one but I love to take risks. It had 2 melee damage, 3 speed and only one health.
- Kobold Miner is a Common Fire Monster and a melee card. I literally love this card because it costs 2 mana only but puts a great impact in battles. It has Sneak ability with high speed. In the fourth place, I placed this card because of its Sneak ability. It had 1 melee damage, 2 speed and 2 health. I used Malric Inferno as my summoner and you know Malric increases 1 melee damage to each friendly monsters.
- My strategy worked and I won this battle. At first I thought I would lose this battle but at last I did it.
- Fineas Rage is a useful card for the beginners and low league players. As I am a low league player I love this card.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://steemmonsters.com?ref=sm-player
Link to the Share Your Battle Challenge :- https://hive.blog/splinterlands/@splinterlands/share-your-battle-weekly-challenge-naga-warrior
Link to the Social Media Challenge :- https://hive.blog/splinterlands/@splinterlands/splinterlands-weekly-curation-challange-april-9-2021
Link to the Splinterlands Art Contest :- https://hive.blog/hive-13323/@splinterlands/splinterlands-art-contest-week-131-15-booster-pack-prize
Watch the battle here :- https://splinterlands.com?p=battle&id=877ceb475f9d569e8beea2aa881b1ed692e8cf1e&ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles ? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Bdcommunity is an initiative on the hive blockchain trying to help all Bangladeshi standard authors and share their work and knowledge, to improve their skills. If you are from Bangladesh then you are welcomed here. If you are non-Bangladeshi you are also welcomed here as bdcommunity help not only Bangladeshis but also foreigners.
If you want to help @Bdcommunity then you can delegate some hive power there.
Join Bdcommunity on Discord