Asia - Weekly Round-Up #263
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Inside Casa Gorordo Museum by @juecoree
Discovering the vibrant history of Cebu is a fascinating experience, especially when exploring its diverse museums. These magnificent institutions are treasure troves of ancient relics and centuries-old infrastructure, offering a glimpse into the city’s intriguing past. One such captivating museum is the Casa Gorordo, which serves as a beautiful
TacoCat’s Travels #195 (SG): Admiring Lanterns on the River! 🏮 by @taco.cat
Hey Hive! It’s time for another local trip because back in 2019-2021 we couldn’t really fly anywhere due to travel restrictions and/or safety reasons. During that time, we saw more of our own country and I thought it’d be cool to share some interesting places from Singapore! 4 Feb 2022. Friday. So Sean had managed to get tickets for this annual
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
If you don't want to miss the daily top picks by our curation team, please look out for the featured posts on TravelFeed.io.
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, add relevant tags such as #foodoftheworld and #traveladvice in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Hive Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io.
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join us on the TravelFeed Discord!
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!