Germany-based gaming company releases RPG on the Litecoin blockchain
In an online event hosted by the Litecoin Foundation on September 15, Litecoin (LTC) creator Charlie Lee and CipSoft CEO Stephan Vogler announced the release of LiteBringer, a fantasy role-playing game running on the Litecoin blockchain.
"This is the first major game that leverages the Litecoin blockchain for all its interactions," Lee said.
"Every movement in the game is a transaction on the Litecoin blockchain that generates value," Vogler said.
Vogler states that the game is completely decentralized, which means that all users must run a Litecoin node to play.
Vote for us to be a witness - every vote counts.
- Go to page Witness Voting.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Input "puncakbukit" in the textbox below.
- Click VOTE button.
- We will follow you… ;-)
- My Witness Update
- Steem Quran ver 1.0: Search Al-Quran On Steem
- Ever Wonder What Is Your Post's Ranking? New Service: "@puncakbukit guess"
- Bergabung Di Jejak Kurasi Kami | キュレーショントレイルに参加しよう | Join Our Curation Trail
- Pi Network - Crypto Pertama Yang Dapat Ditambang Di Ponsel
- Piネットワーク — スマートフォンでマイニングできる最初の暗号通貨
- Seri Steemit Puncak Bukit