Cake Defi BTC Lapis 6% BTC + 3% DFI APY

in Project HOPElast month

I was attracted to Cake Defi and invested recently as I see potential in its service to earn passive income.

Dr Julian Hosp is the man behind Cake Defi. He is currently a blockchain adviser to the Singapore Ministry of Defense based on the online information that I found.

This company sounds like a reliable company with a variety of products that aims to allow people like us to earn passively. It is an officially registered company in Singapore.


Video Source

Before we can invest, we need to provide our identification for verification.

After verification, we can access to the wallet to transfer fund to Cake Defi to start our earning journey with it.

By investing in BTC Lapis, it offers a 6% BTC + 3% of DFI APY leading to a total gain of 9% with two different tokens.

It also has ETH Lapis that offers 5% BTC + 3% DFI APY leading to a total gain of 8% benefits with two different tokens too.

It has staking service for 4 different tokens.

DFI – Above 25% APY that rewards about every 48 secs
Zcoin – Above 14% APY that rewards about every 10.75 hours
Dash – Above 5% APY that rewards about every 18.29 hours
PIVX – Above 5% APY that rewards about every 1.53 hours

With so many staking opportunities coming up, it is a great risk when these staking platforms may not be an officially registered company like Cake Defi.

Looking at its transparency and the different backing behind this company, it is hard not to believe it is a reliable with many years to come for people like me to earn a passive income.

Click here to find out more about Cake Defi and its staking services

Disclaimer: This is my personal reflection and I am not in any position to instruct anyone what they should do. I am not responsible for any action taken as a result of this post. My post can only be a reference for your further research and growth.

Sort:  

so far how's the performance like ? what's is that DFI APY? coin issued by Cake ?

[WhereIn Android] (http://www.wherein.io)

The price of DFI seems to be rising and there is an increase to 30.4% APY when we stake with Cake Defi that looks very profitable. The founder of Cake Defi is involved in this token but DFI is actually under another Singapore company.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.03
JST 0.045
BTC 10995.91
ETH 386.31
USDT 1.00
SBD 0.97