Contest4Steem | Bringing new investors to Steemit [120 STEEM IN PRIZES!]
The following contest has been the winning idea of the contest made by @stephenkendal
The virtual currency has become the currency of the future, Steem is part of that future. The momentum of Steem is associated with the commitment of the user and/or investor who seeks to grow like Steem.
What is an investor?
The investor is that individual or company that allocates money to place it in the financial market.Source
Having investors from all over the world within the Steem Blockchain ensures a more solid future for all of us. The investor always tries to generate and that is the key for a business to prosper. In order to be more than consumers, we must be investors who project based on the future.
The investor will organize and improve the quality of his business as a member of Steemit. A business associated with Steem will tend to develop, expand and grow.
Without a doubt, this is a positive point for the Steemit family.
After this introduction let's see what is my proposal to promote Steem through a contest.
Bringing new investors to Steemit
The main objective of this contest will be to promote Steem and Steemit in potential businesses in your community so that they can accept payments in STEEM, explain to them how to open an account in Steemit, how they can receive payments for their products or services sold and their benefits.
For your participation to be valid, take into account the following.
- The business must Register in Steemit.
- The business must make the presentation of the business including photos of the premises and mention the user who has added it to Steemit as a Steem investor.
- The business must post on social media or make a public announcement (for example, a sticker, billboard, etc.) that it accepts payments on Steem.
- Write a brief summary of each business.
- Add photos of the announcements each business has made about accepting payments on Steem to your post.
- You can edit the post as you bring in more businesses that want to invest in STEEM, until the end of the contest.
- Mention the username of the company registered in steemit.
- The title of the post should be:
Contest4Steem | Bringing new investors to Steemit by @YOURUSER
- Post to the community 'PromoSteem 📣'
#contest #contest4steem #promo-steem #steemexclusive
- Entries only in English.
- Share the post on social medias.
- Copy the link of your entry in the comments of this contest.
- 100% original content. Plagiarism is not accepted.
Aspects to evaluate
- Number of registered companies or businesses.
- Impact that a business may have on consumers.
- Compliance with the rules.
I will donate 20 STEEM to the 100 STEEM that have been sponsored by @stephenkendal
Total in prizes: 120 STEEM
|1st place||2nd place||3rd place|
|45 STEEM||30 STEEM||18 STEEM|
|4th place||5th place||6th place|
|14 STEEM||8 STEEM||5 STEEM|
The contest will end on June 1st at 12:00 pm (UTC VZLA) and the winners will be announced two days later to have enough time to evaluate all entries.
Steem on! 🚀