Recipe for Weight Loss - Healthy Moong Salad
Today I am going to share one recipe which is really very tasty and also good for health and can be eaten for weight loss.
The name of this recipe is Moong Salad (Micro green salad)
- Moong Dal - Half cup
- Moong Dal Sprouted - 1 Handful
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Capsicum - 1 Chopped
- Green Chili - 1
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Coriander leaves - 4
- Salt to taste
- Black salt - Half tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder - Half tbsp
- Lemon Juice - Half Tbsp
Method of making Moong Salad
- Take one cup of whole moong dal and soak in water for overnight.
- Boil it in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- Wash the green leaf and chopped it.
- In a bowl, take the boiled moong and add leaves to it and then all the above mentioned ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix it well for 3 minutes and adjust the spices (Specially salt).
- Garnish the salad with fresh coriander.
Moong is well known to be healthy and nutritious!
Happy dieting guys!