Steemfoods contest-31-prepared -delicious Recipe with nestle brand products ||Nestle coffee cake made by @sualeha|| on 14 -september2021
50%Reward goes to steemfoods charity #sf-chatity50pc
Hello Every one 💞💞
I hope all of you good and healthy by the grace of God.First of all I would like to thanks @steemfoods and @alikoc who organized such a wonderful brand products contest and labelled me , Nestle is a very old and famous brand we all consumed daily almost every house like milk, yougart,cream , baverages , chocolate , children cereal 🥣🥣 since many years.when I decided to prepared "Nestle coffee cake "for this contest
I went on super market for purchased nestle brand products that used in my recipe.
I participate first time in steemfoods contest
Actually at store they didn't allow me to took pictures but I hidden the camer on my hand bag then he gone we captured photos quickly
I think for the a security reasons they not allowed customer's to clicked pics
How many were items purchased
For my cake the ingredients would be used from Nestle Brands are
- Nescaffe coffee powder
- Nestle Milk pak
- Nestle cream
- Nestle Whipped cream
- Nestle yougart
- Nestle Kit Kate
- Nestle coco powder
- Nestle water
Now Let's share with you my complete Recipe of
"Nestle coffee cake"🎂🎂😋😋
It's my wished that my recipe looks different and delicious to every one ☺️☺️.The ingredients we needs that list shared given below!!!!
|Nestle Milk pak||2/2 cup|
|Nestle coffee||2 tbs|
|Nestle water||as required|
|Nestle yougart||2 tbs|
|Nestle whipped cream||200gm|
|Nestle kit Kate||2 bars finger|
|All purpose flour||2 cups|
|Sugar power||2,1/2 cup|
|Chocolate bar||kit Kate finger|
My cake Recipe is different it's Egg Less recipe and I want to share you both mathods of baking on oven and pan also.
Baking method # 1(In pan)
Baking method# 2 (In oven)
How to made cake step by step
step # 1
*Take a bowl add 1/2 cup nestle milk pak (milk at room temperature) and 1 tbs of veniger or lemon juice mix it and keep it a side for 5 to 20 minutes to curdled milk.
In separate bowl add coffee powder 1.5 tbs in hot water that's also 1.5 tbs mix it properly and then keep it at side.
Step # 3
Home Made Oven/Regular Oven
- Take a heavy bottom pan add normal salt on surface of pan ,place stand and cover the lid heat on medium flam for 30 minutes.
For temperature for oven 180° cc to pre heat oven.
Step # 4
- Prepare our mould ,for this have 6" mould for baking place butter paper if you don't have dust normal floor and greed the pan , whole sides.mould is ready keep a side.
Step # 5
- Take a bowl add 1/3 of oil,1/3 of yougart and 1/2 cup of sugar Mix it well then placed strainer and add coca powder,all purpose flour,baking powder, baking soda,one pinch of salt mix everything for 30 to 40 second make it creamy and airy ,after mixing it properly,place a sieve on bowl.
- Add coffee syrup and mixed it cut And fold mathods means lightly mixed then add curdle milk on batter mix it the mixture became ribbon like texture
Poured it in mould and tap on floor to remove air bubbles ,now mould is ready ,so carefully place on stand on hot pan or on oven .
Step # 7
- Baking time
Place mould on stand on hot pan carefully and cover lit at least 30 to 40 minutes for baking .
- Tip for baking cake
When you inset tooth pic on Spong it's came out dry it's mean that baked if it's wet stay on oven and check out after 5 minutes again .
Step # 8
- Now the cake Spong is ready set a side on rack for cooling cover it With cotton cloth leave it at least 3 minutes.when Spong cool down cut it into 2 equal part for that I used thread 🧵 pass equally in 2 parts of cake .
I made to heart shaped sponges by both method both were same in size , taste were same have a look no difference in both.
- 1/4 cup of sugar powder and 1/4 cup of water pouring it For soft and moist cake.
For Topping and assuming
Now I going to prepare whipped cream
- Take a bowl add add 100 gm cream and 1/4 cup Coco powder and 1/4 cup sugar powder mix it with the help of spatula then whisker machine for good mixing .it's ready to apply on all cake and assamble layers of cake and whipped cream gradually one by one and after that apply on all cake ,s out sides that covers it now stored in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes were cream were set properly .
How to make Gainaash
It's very simple use dubble boiler method .
Take a bowl add in chocolate pieces ,butterand butter and melt in by dubble boiler method it's become melt and shiney chocolate liquid that's called Gainaash is ready let it cool then apply on cake
When Gainaash cool pour on cake and even it by spetula ,then decorate with your favourite toping I like sprinkles on and silver ball .
Cake is ready to serve
Enjoyed yammy coffee cake and please comment on my post ☺️☺️ .In the last my friend @suboohi many many congratulations to you to became mode of Pakistan.On 10-September 2021 I delegate 50 sp to steemfoods.
My son also helped me in baking.he also like to made baked items
It's my first contest entry so plz ignore my mistakes see you soon an another post
Take care byee
Yummmy cake 🎂 it really looks mouthwatering cake.
Best of luck for the contest my best wishes are with you dear ❤
Thank my dear sister for prayes ☺️☺️
Thanks for taking part in food diary contest. You have shared all day food activity in detail.
Please join steem foods telegram group for guidance /help
Great work dear. Cake looks yummy 😋. Many thanks for your good wishes.
Thank dear ❤️😊
It's a good idea that you've shown two-method on how to cook this recipe...This is a very good recipe and easy to follow.
Thank dear for liked my efferts
Your participation in the competition, which I organized with the hashtag #steemfoods-nestle, has been successfully approved. Thank you very much for sharing your meal - dessert or cocktail recipe with a Nestle Brand product in detail in the SteemFoods Community. Keep participating in the contests I organize in the SteemFoods Community :)
Thank for approved my entry
Hi : @sualeha
Thank you very much for sharing your quality content in detail on the SteemFoods Community. -We gave 40% support to this post on the steemitfoods account. Congratulations ! Keep producing content in the SteemFoods Community. :)
You can support the SteemFoods Community by delegating to the -steemitfoods account. You can quickly delegate using the links below.If you are already delegating,thanks for your support. It is an automatic information message.
Hi : @sualeha
Thank you very much for sharing the delicious recipe you prepared with a Nestle brand product at home and for promoting the Nestle Brand. I've added this post to "Today's Top SteemFoods Posts" on 14-09-2021. We will try to support the post with the -steemcurator01 account. Keep creating content in the SteemFoods Community and participating in the competitions I organize. :)
Thank for selecting me post of the day 💞💞
Brilliant work 👍
Thank my little mod