The laws of nature- The law of gender- The seventh law
“Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.” –The Kybalion.
The law of gender is certainly less understood than the other laws of nature. In laymen's terms it can be explained like this:
We are all created equal, both men and women. We may look different on the outside in the physical world, but we are all the same inside. In the physical world, we live as male and female, with many obvious differences, but in the mental world, we are all equal. We possess the qualities of both male and female and are both masculine and feminine.
What are yin and yang?
Ever heard of yin and yang? Yin and yang symbolize that two halves of one thing always fit together. One cannot exist without the other. The mental aspect of male and female needs to work in conjunction with each other. The masculine and feminine qualities do not symbolize actual male and female qualities in the physical world, but much rather mental qualities.
The Masculine contains the "will" and the Feminine side "generates new thoughts, as well as ideas and concepts" - Thus the work of the imagination. If these two forces don't work together in perfect harmony, life turns into chaos.
The balance between the EGO and the SOUL
The difference between your soul and your ego can be described as the little voice in your head(ego) and the voice of your heart (soul).
It is vitally important to find a balance between the soul and the ego. Way too often we listen to the voices in our heads, and then things go wrong. To be able to function better as a human being, it is important to identify the difference between our soul and our ego.
What is your ego?
Your ego is the little bugger that basically controls your life on an everyday basis. Your ego makes you doubt yourself!
Have you ever had any of these thoughts or feelings? Read these and answer these questions.
- Why do things not work out for me?
- I hate myself, I am not good enough!
- My life is meaningless.
- Do you get angry and sad if things don't work out for you?
- Do you need people to validate you...
- Do you get anxious?
- Do you ever feel sorry for yourself?
- Are you easily offended by people?
- Do you often think about the same things over and over...like you're going in a circle?
- Do you strive to have "things" like a beautiful house and beautiful furniture and lots of debts to fit in?
All the above has all and everything to do with your EGO, but guess what! You don't have to listen to your ego!!! You might be stuck to it, but that little Ego can get you into big trouble.
What is your soul?
Your soul is what makes you, YOU. Ever had a gut feeling about anything?
Yip, that is your soul talking to you. If you are in sync with your soul, you will become aware of so many things around you, and you will realize your self-worth. Here is a list of things that you will become aware of:
- Your inner voice will guide you to do the right things.
- You will still have goals and desires but you will know that your happiness does not depend on that.
- You will feel as if you belong somewhere.
- You will be more forgiving of others and accept them for who they are.
- Everything you do will become easier, and you will enjoy life more.
- You will live life from day to day...and go with the flow of things....
- You will have inner peace.
By understanding the laws of nature, you will become more spiritual. Ultimately all our goals are the same. We all strive for happiness and peace. Once you found your happiness, you will also find your peace. My wish for everyone is to become in touch with their soul. Go and find your inner strength, and ultimately you will realize that you can move mountains. Change your thoughts and make them a reality. Get in touch with your soul, and in the end, together we can make the world a better place. Go and find your inner peace!