Seems like 2020 goals are to support local brand.
Since i ordered another product from local brand.
This time, its a skincare.
I rarely want to use a local brand skincare product because im kinda scared of the quality.
And theres no really really indonesian skincare influencer that can tell us whats good and whats not good.
Especially if we want to talk about the ingredients.
For someone like me, i dont know much about ingredients so i dont know if its good or not.
But usually for international product, there will be many competent influencer that can tell us if the ingredients are good or not.
And this local brand i will be talking about are ERHA, i think that they’re originally a beauty clinic till now they launch a lot of skincare (and even some make up).
This is the product.
They have more variant but i only order 2 from them.
ERHA Acne Facial Mask
Helps to balance skin microbiome for Acne Prone Skin.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, balance normal skin microbiome, proven to inhibit the growth of acnes.
- Niacinamide, improve skin tone and texture.
- Willow Bark Extract, natural anto bacterial agent to help fight acne.
Price: 26.000 idr
ERHA Soothing Facial Mask
Instantly calm, balance, and hydrate for normal to sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, maintain moisture and strengthen skin’s barriers function.
- Broccoli Sprout Extract, antioxidant, inhibit free radical formation and maintain healthy skin.
- Rice Bran Extract, rich in ceramidrs, improve skin’s barrier function.
Price : 26.000 idr
Personally, i was more interested in the soothing mask because i never heard or try broccoli sprout extract, so its something that i will look forward.
And all of the key ingredients targetting to repair our skin barrier which is what i always looking for in every skincare.
So i wish myself a goodluck with this product.