We're doing something a little different this fortnight for our challenge. This time, we're leaving the topic up to YOU! Yes, that means you can write about any topic you like! Natural healing is a really broad topic, which means there are countless possibilities to investigate. Perhaps you want to dive deep into a health issue that's been bothering you, or research into the herbs used in indigneous cultures, or the potential of new research to treat disease.
The only thing we are really asking is:
- Write a post of MINIMUM 800 - 1000 words
- Use clearly sourced photographs, original if possible
- Use headings/subheadings to clearly organise your work
- Source your information/research where used
- Include personal responses and anecdotes around your research topic if applicable.
For example, @minismallholding chose the topic 'adaptogens' from the list of topics we posted last week here. However, she narrowed her focus to what adaptogens she could grow. Please read her post to see the detail and quality that we are after.
Each qualifying post will recieve 5 Steem for their efforts, up to 100 Steem. Keep an eye on the tag - once we hit 20 entries and/or the end of the fortnight, we'll stop awarding Steem. Particularly excellent posts might be paid a little extra.
This way, every one is a winner AND you are guaranteed a little more for your post than you would usually get!
Every eligible post will also be resteemed by @naturalmedicine and @uplotus. Each eligible post will be given 100 percent upvote. We will also share excellent posts to Twitter and other curation projects we have access to, including the possibility of particularly excellent posts being sent to trending.
A Few More Little Guidelines
- Posts MUST be posted from www.naturalmedicine.io
- Posts MUST use #naturalmedicine as one of the first 5 tags
- You must burn 100 LOTUS to qualify for the 5 Steem prize
- Write an interesting title - do NOT refer to the challenge in the title OR at the start of the post. Your post should make perfect sense for someone OUTSIDE the Steemworld. You can, however, refer to this challenge at the END of your post eg This is an entry into the current challenge by @naturalmedicine.
If we don't hit more than 10 posts, we will reward excellent entries with a little more steem. As the steemworld can be fluid and flexible, we reserve the right to change our minds about how we will distribute the Steem we have on offer. If the entries don't meet our standards, for example, or if you have written similiar content before.