CCS CONTEST: My Favorite Food "Seafood Sisig"
I'm happy about this contest from Camping Club Steemit team with the title "Share your beautiful Food Photography". I decided to share one dish which I had cooked. My husband and I used to eat in a restaurant or dine out with this dish. It is delicious so I decided to cook one for ourselves instead. It's even cleaner and more delicious if cooked at home right?
I am a big fan of seafoods, and whenever I go to the market, I used to buy fish and those shell foods. At times, my husband cooked them.
So here's my recipe.
- Squid (cleaned and sliced)
- Shrimp (boiled and skins removed)
- Celery and onion leaves (chopped)
- Bell pepper and chilli (sliced)
- Onion and garlic (chopped)
- Black pepper, sugar, salt
- Soy and oyster sauce
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil.
- Followed by shrimp and squid. Set aside.
- Pour in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add a bit of salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Add celery, onion leaves, bell pepper, add chilli.
- Once the sauce thickens a bit, add the shrimp and squid again.
- If it's already cooked, prepare on the plate, add garnishing (optional), and serve!