Creartekids-Workshop - 02 / Learn how to do the masking technique with duct tape. | ¡¡30 STEEM in prizes !!
Our second workshop is the "Masked"
Did you know?
This technique is very simple and can be used to decorate walls, furniture, MDF chests and even flower pots.
- Paints of different colors.
- White cardboard
- Scotch tape
- Material to protect the work table (recycled paper or plastic tablecloth)
- Protect the work area with recycled paper or tablecloth. Then we will put all the materials in order on the table.
- Center the card stock on the work area.
- Place the adhesive tape around all the cardboard, to leave space for a frame to our work.
- Next, the tapes are placed in the desired position, to delimit the areas to be painted. This is very similar to when we use the stencil.
- Then we paint with the color of our preference, each area delimited by the tape, avoiding painting over the other area, so that the colors do not bind.
- Here we let it dry very well.
- Remove the masking tape very carefully.
This is my job.
- Create a card with the masking technique, with the colors that you like the most.
- Explain in your own words what you learned from the art of masking.
- Who Invented Duct Tape and When?
|MAIN IMAGE||STEP BY STEP||RESULT + SELFIE||ACTIVITY|
|The main image of your publication should be the photo of the final result of your work.||At least 5 photos of the process with its explanation.||Take a selfie with your work and the poster "Create-Kids", place at the end of your publication.||Do the activity|
Ask your representative to help you comply with all the rules.
- To participate in this contest, your account must be verified in the Project Crearte-Kids .
- The title of the publication should be: Creartekids-Workshop - 02 / "The Enmascaramien" : [title] By: @usuario
Example: Creartekids-Workshop - 02 / The masking : Geometría en color pastel. By @deisip67
- Mention the materials you used and photo.
- Sign your art with your username.
- Includes labels: #creartekids-workshop2 #draftcrearte #creartekids #contest #steemexclusive, en the same order.
- Be sure to post your entry in the DraftCrearte community.
- Copy the link of your entry in the comments of this contest.
- Only one entry per user.
- It is important to comment on the other children's publications.
- Please "Resteemed" this post and invite 3 friends to participate.
- If you use a reference image, please leave the source link.
- If any type of plagiarism is discovered, the user will be disqualified.
- If you do not comply with any of the rules, you will not enter the list of participants.
- Articles in Spanish or English.
30 STEEM will be distributed among the 5 best publications.
Entries will be received until Tuesday, August 24 at 11:59 pm (Venezuelan time) and the winners will be announced the following day.
Links to support our DraftCrearte community via SP.
|50 SP||100 SP||250 SP||500 SP|
Thanks @steemcurator01 for the support