Creartekids-Workshop - 01 / Learn to do the Stencil technique. | 30 STEEM in Prizes!!
Our first workshop is the Stencil
Did you know?
- Yellow, blue and white paint.
- Black cardboard
- White sheet the size of cardboard
- Toothbrush or sponge.
- A disposable plate to dilute the paints.
- Scotch tape
- Material to protect the work table (recycled paper or plastic tablecloth)
- Protect the work area with recycled paper or tablecloth. Then we will put all the materials in order on the table.
- Mark the patterns on the sheet and cut out each one.
- We place the template where we cut out the circle on the black cardboard, fixing the corners with adhesive tape so that it does not move when making the template.
- Mix the yellow color with the help of a brush with a little water. The paint must be well diluted for a better finish, but not very runny.
- Dip the toothbrush or sponge in the paint and spread it inside the circle, remove the pattern and let it dry.
- Glue the other pictures as shown, the paper circle where it was painted, the rabbit and the grass at the bottom.
- Mix with the brush the blue and white colors separately with a little water. Remember the paint must be well diluted, but not very liquid.
- Dip the brush in the white paint and spread over all the cardboard, then the blue color but less amount than the white color and let it dry.
- Carefully remove the pieces one by one.
This is my cute template.
- Create an art with the template, which you like the most. You can use any color.
- Explain in your own words what you learned from this art.
- Research: Who were the first creators of "The Stencil".?
|MAIN IMAGE||STEP BY STEP||RESULT + SELFIE||ACTIVITY|
|The main image of your publication should be the photo of the final result of your work.||At least 5 photos of the process with its explanation.||Take a selfie with your work and the poster "Create-Kids", place at the end of your publication.||Do the activity|
Ask your representative to help you comply with all the rules.
- To participate in this contest, your account must be verified in the Project Crearte-Kids .
- The title of the publication should be: Creartekids-Workshop - 01 / The Stencil: [title] By: @usuario
Example: Creartekids-Workshop - 01 / The Stencil: My rabbit on a new moon. By @deisip67
- Mention the materials you used.
- Sign your art with your username.
- Includes labels: #creartekids-workshop1 #draftcrearte #contest #steemexclusive
- Be sure to post your entry in the DraftCrearte community.
- Copy the link of your entry in the comments of this contest.
- Only one entry per user.
- It is important to comment on the other children's publications.
- If you use a reference image, please leave the source link.
- If any type of plagiarism is discovered, the user will be disqualified.
- If you do not comply with any of the rules, you will not enter the list of participants.
- Articles in Spanish or English.
- Copy the link of your post in the comments of this post.
30 STEEM will be distributed among the 5 best publications.
Entries will be received until Sunday, August 15 at 11:59 pm (Venezuelan time) and the winners will be announced the following day.
Links to support our DraftCrearte community via SP.
|50 SP||100 SP||250 SP||500 SP|
Thanks @steemcurator01 for the support