Toxic and harmful foods for our brain. Part IV.

in Popular STEM7 months ago

Toxic and harmful foods for our brain. Part IV.


Stay away from these foods as much as possible

I bring you other foods that are harmful to our brain, and they are lipopolysaccharides and foods that are rich in carbohydrates and fats at the same time, normally these substances are found in the external part of some bacteria and are toxic substances for our organism , but that we can simply consume when we mix a lot of carbohydrates in most desserts, foods that raise my blood glucose quickly and fats that effect is so important and so toxic for our nervous system, that for example in rats when you have that trying an antidepressant drug one of the ways to generate a behavior similar to depression in the rat, is to inject lipopolysaccharides, with which they will affect my nervous system so much that they will change my mood and obviously I recommend you not consume them to keep your brain healthy for as many years as possible.


Also stay away from Moho:

Molds automatically make you think of a food in the process of decomposition, some of the substances that produce this type of fungi are mycotoxins, they are toxic substances for our brain, obviously mold can enter our body in many ways, on the one hand Consuming food that has been contaminated, or how it was stored, due to having a very humid home and high exposure to mold of any format in which it entered my body, can alter blood flow to the brain, this modifies our autonomic system and even You see a change in brain wave patterns when we do an EEG to the point where a very capable and highly skilled person with high mold exposure with both food and environmental exposure may begin to have difficulty concentrating and insomnia.

The consumption of mold in food apart, has become much more frequent, much more common, since the use of pesticides, which eliminates bacteria harmful to the crop, but not this type of spore, this type of fungus is common in fact the presence of mold in corn, cereals and coffee and this situation particularly in hand with an overgrowth of change in our digestive system.

The solution here is as simple as not consuming the foods that most frequently have high levels of mold and if you are going to consume coffee, you have to remember that the problem of the mode is a storage problem, not a production problem and many coffees clarify that they have tested mycotoxins. to see if there was no contamination so the coffee.

And if for some reason you cannot reduce the consumption of foods rich in micro toxins, at least increase the consumption of antioxidants to compensate, the nutritional requirement of certain substances of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and even antioxidants varies when we have some type of infection some type of inflammatory condition, in this case it is a clear example we need more antioxidants to compensate for the damage that mycotoxins generate in our body.

I encourage you to go to the previous posts and have a better view of everything explained.

Souce 1 Souce 2 Souce 3

Your upvote bank
__2.jpgThis post have been upvoted by the @UpvoteBank service. Want to know more and receive "free" upvotes click here