REDFISH RALLY 100 GOAL SETTING CHALLENGE - WEEK 4: MARCH 23-29 2020
Image by gabrielle_cc from Pixabay
In The Terminal we are all about
educating others and encouraging a friendly
and supportive community.
Because of this, we wanted to find a way to pass this on to our Redfish Rally contestants.
To do this we are setting up a few challenges for them during their race participation.
These challenges are completely voluntary and
NOT required in order to participate in the Redfish Rally.
For Week 4, the challenge is called
REDFISH RALLY 100 GOAL SETTING CHALLENGE
We would like our ralliers to learn as much as possible about using the platform. In this regard, we would like to share with them some tips on goal setting.
RULES FOR THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
1. Learn the importance of setting goals.
2. Write about how you learned about Steem or Hive and who influenced you to join.
3. Assess your current level on Steem (how much SP) or Hive (how much HP) and set a realistic goal of what level you want to achieve and when your target date is.
4. What did you learn by participating in the Redfish 100 Rally, and how did it assist you toward achieving your goal?
5. Use an image for your post. Be sure to select one that is free to use!
6. It can be one of yours or from http://pixabay.com.
7. There must be a source below this image showing where to find it.
8. The tag to be used is #RRGC
If you would like to visit these Goal Setting Challenge posts
the tag is #RRGC and the contestants are:
We are sure they would appreciate it very much.
A reputation of 53 or lower.*
Six months or lower in account age.*
Less than 100 SP.
No history of blacklist or plagiarism.
*This is looked at on a case by case basis.
Each month is a first-of-month to last-of-month time period.
Registering will take place the time prior to the First of each month.
We collect the raw reputation in the steemd.com website the first day of the month (or when the person registers) and then take the raw reputation on the last day of the month and make the decision based upon that difference.
Upvote suggested but not required.
Resteem not required, but appreciated
Please note: an upvote or resteem or not will in no way affect the outcome of the contest.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today to participate in next month's contest! The only thing you have to do is let us know either in the comments below or in The Terminal (just click the banner below), then just start posting and commenting! That's all YOU need to do!
Interesting in Delegating to The Terminal
This would enable us to connect and engage with even more new Steemian accounts. If so, please contact Ren at (xcountytravelers#7157) in the Discord Server The Terminal or down below in the comments. We appreciate your interest in helping us to help others.
#steemterminal #redfishrally #discord #help #challenge #life #creativecoin #palnet #blog #theterminal