India is one of the main producers of sugarcane in the world and because the juice of sugarcane or ka Ganne ras as it is known in India.It is a very popular drink in India, especially during the hard summers. However sugarcane juice is just another sweet juice, and contrary to popular belief that it is one of the healthiest drinks out there.
When we see a sugarcane juice vendor along the side of the road, we just have to get to buy a glass of juice. It is simply delicious. In this article, we give you all the advantages of sugarcane.
Sugarcane juice is rich in calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. It also contains iron and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and, along with the high concentration of phytonutrients, antioxidants, proteins and soluble fiber. All these nutrients work together to keep your body in a good and healthy way. Here are some other benefits of sugar cane juice.
Health benefits of sugar cane juice
1. The reason behind sugarcane is a popular drink during summers is because it gives you an instant shot of energy and quenches your thirst. Juice from sugar cane is a good source of glucose that, as we know, helps us to rehydrate the human body and gives it an energy boost. So instead of your artificial energy drink, the next time you feel fatigued or dehydrated, consider drinking a glass of cane juice.
2. Although the juice of the cane is very sweet and has a high sugar content, it is good for diabetic patients. It contains natural sugar that has a low glycemic index that prevents strong increase in blood glucose levels in diabetics, so it can act as a substitute for soft drinks for them. However, people with type 2 diabetes should consume in moderation and after consulting with their doctors.
3. Juice from sugar cane is considered an alkaline that forms food due to the high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and manganese in it. Diseases such as cancer can not survive in an alkaline environment and that's why studies show that it is effective in the fight against cancer, especially prostate and breast cancer.
4. As sugar cane juice increases the levels of protein in the body, which helps in maintaining the health of the kidneys. Taken in diluted form, with lemon juice and coconut water, sugar cane juice helps reduce the burning sensation that is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, kidney stones and prostatitis.
5. Antioxidants in sugar cane juice help fight infections and strengthen the body's immune system. It also protects the liver against infection and helps keep bilirubin levels in control. This is the reason why the juice of sugar cane to drink advice from doctors to jaundice patients, since it is one of the few things that are digested without too much pressure on the liver and also helps in reducing the bilirubin levels.
6. Juice of sugar cane also acts as a good digestive, due to the presence of potassium. It helps keep the digestive system in good shape, prevents stomach infections and is considered to be particularly useful in the treatment of constipation.
7. Studies show that sugar cane juice protects against cavities and bad breath due to its high mineral content. This will save the next trip to the dentist and drink a glass of fresh sugar cane juice can get white and shiny teeth.
8. As I mentioned in a post about the effects of nutrients on the nails, the deficiency of nutrients in the body can be easily perceived by the sight on the health and condition of your nails. If you have fragile discolored nails that have white spots on them, then it's time to add the juice of sugar cane to your diet.
9. Juice from sugar cane has been discovered to be ideal for those people who are struggling with febrile disorders. Febrile disorders are responsible for what results in fever, which can lead to seizures and loss of protein in the body. It is quite common in babies and children. Sugarcane juice helps to compensate for protein loss and helps in recovery.
10. When it comes to the health of the skin, it is assumed that alpha hydroxy acids have a lot of benefits. They fight against acne, reduce stains, prevent aging and help keep skin hydrated. One of the most effective alpha hydroxy acids is glycolic acid and sugar cane contains this acid. Simply apply the juice of the sugar cane to the skin and let it dry.