If you occasionally suffer from “brain fog”, adding more zinc to your diet can help. Here are some foods that contain zinc:
- cashews, pine nuts, & walnuts
- pumpkin, sesame, and chia seeds
- chickpeas and most beans
Here are some further tips to combat brain fog.
- Change Your Diet (Brain fog can be caused by foods in your diet or drinking to much alcohol)
- Take supplements. Try taking a supplement like OptiMind
- Sleep more. Sleep is a critical component of a healthy, waking reality
- Exercise. Exercise is a fantastic way to eliminate mental fog and stress
- Chill out, relax and live more in the moment
- Detox the body (and mind).