5 Items To Build Muscle at Home on a Budget! (+1 bonus item)
Hey guys! I'm really excited to share with you how you can stay fit, build muscle and strength at home for a bargain! Forget going to a gym and paying their overpriced membership fee. I mean gyms are great and all, but If you want to save money in the long term, I believe investing on gym equipment for home workouts are the way to go.
When you are at home you get the added benefit of not having any distractions, and focusing more easily on your actual workout.Here are the 5 Items you need: (These are the best prices for the quality I can find)
- Pullup Bar (For door frame) - http://amzn.to/2n90CVo
- 200lb dumbell set - http://amzn.to/2noQZnG
- Lifting Belt (Used with a Sturdy Chain for pull ups, dips etc.) - http://amzn.to/2n8YoFm
- Sturdy Chain - http://amzn.to/2nKKFI8 & http://amzn.to/2nKHYWX
- Olympic Rings - http://amzn.to/2n8Ps2T
Bonus Item (optional)
- Resistance Bands - http://amzn.to/2mS59cL
(These links are from Amazon, I get paid a small cut when you purchase the product without raising the price for you. It helps me out a lot and I thank you for using the link.)
You can build a fantastic physique with all the equipment I just listed. Get creative! You can do many many exercises with the equipment above! I am currently working on a 6 month before and after body transformation using just these items only. This is to just to prove that you CAN build a great body at home, and that I am not just all talk. The before and after result of my body transformation will be shown around June, so stay tuned if you are curious!