- Blaming salt for what sugar did.
- Blaming fat for what refined carbs did.
- Blaming butter for what margarine did.
- Blaming cholesterol for what inflammation did.
- Blaming eggs for what toast did.
- Blaming bacon for what cereal did.
In addition, did you know
That besides the spending of tens of billions of dollars on fraud-infested programs (to feed the poor), the U.S. government wastes an additional $907M on useless “nutritional education” with no assessment programs for effect.
Posted on eSteem
Image Credits: the dynamic athlete, judicialwatch