Eating correctly? My answer on the new Vegetarianism Stack Exchange
Is there a good rule of thumb for eating correctly?
Many people are asking me the same question when i am telling my story of learning the importance of health. Here is my answer:
Nature is revealing the best practice to eat correctly
Here are my observations:
- Women's body starting to cleanse right before pregnancy to create the ideal state for fetal development.
- When the body is clean the sensory organs can provide enough information to be able to decide what can be eaten and what to avoid.
- Eating right is starting by preparing the time and space for it. Drink clean water before, light a candle, bring calm and peace to the table and give time to others, then bless the food and anyone who contributed.
- Stay present, don't talk and do not let anyone or anything to distract your attention from the process of eating.
- Don't drink too much after, and don't do any drugs (sugar, caffeine, alcohol and nikotin included) to let the digestive system do its job.
- Avoid produced food and artificial compounds, eat local and make yourself or leave it to your loved ones.
- Stay conscious about the effect of food on your body (energy level, gastrointestinal disorders) and pay attention to the final product (stool and urine)
- Compare your observations to the recommendations by the Blood Type Diet and based on the Ayurveda Dosha and do your own research by trying out different eating habits until you find what really suits you.
These are my observations in nature and in archaic sacred societies, where people are connected with nature and live healthy.
| bring some whales | tipping SBD | transfer STEEM | bid for $upvote | send crypto BitcoinWallet