All liquid payout on this post will be donated to @teamaustralia #hayrunners fundraiser. This initiative is aimed at raising money to sponser a truck in the next Burrumbuttock Hay Run. We need around $2,500 minimum to acheive this.
At the moment we are currently sitting on 12.2 STEEM raised from ticket sales and liquid post payouts so far. As a reminder, each ticket costs just 0.20 STEEM. If you would like a ticket, send to me with a "raffle tickets memo" Click this link for the original post
EDIT: now up to 25.746 STEEM so far!!
- Prize 1: 5 Shares sponsored in @steembasicincome. - Sponsorship provided by me.
- Prize 2: 7 days of upvotes by @quochuy and @gohba.handcrafts. 1 posts a day for 7 days upvoted at 100% from each of these fabulous supporters.
- Prize 3: 7 days of upvotes from @freewritehouse. Thanks to @mariannewest, @freewritehouse will upvote 2 posts per day for 7 days at 100%
- Ticket no. 1 - 10: @bmj
- Ticket no. 11 - 15: @kaelci
- Ticket no. 16 - 20: @marriannewest
- Ticket no. 21 - 30: @bearone
- Ticket no. 31 - 35. @bmj
- Ticket no. 36. @rentmoney
- Ticket no. 37 - 42: @tychoxi
- Ticket no. 43. @the-witty-waiter
- Ticket no. 44 - 50: @bmj
- Ticket no. 51 - 60: @itstime
- Ticket no. 61-70: @forexbrokr
- Ticket no. 71- 95: @metametheus
- Ticket no. 96 - 100: @wonderwop
- Ticket no. 101 - 105: @neddykelly
If you can't or don't want to buy a ticket, your up-vote on this post or the original post will also support the cause. All liquid payout will be added to the ticket sales.
Other current #hayrunners posts to support:
- @bmj's callout to communities
- @quochuy's Ettalong Beach Ulog
- @vincy's 500 follower celebration Haircut
- @quochuy's Cabramatta shopping and Kumbucha Ulog
- @ryivhnn's September ProgBlog
Check these posts out, they are all interesting posts and supporting the cause with liquid payouts. A vote on any of these posts (within the 7 day window of course) is a vote to help drought affected farmers.
Donations of STEEM or SBD will also be accepted if you want to help but don't want raffle tickets.
All donations related to my fundraising will be placed in savings in my wallet, and sent to @teamaustralia at the end of the raffle this time next week.