Post deleted by author

in hashflare •  4 months ago

Hello,

Before any misunderstandings arise, I was deleting the post myself. Not Hashflare or anyone else.

I removed this post, because the information (I just used google) I was giving could lead to allegations that are not intended by me or could be misinterpreted. Since I am not interested to run with the pitchfork against anyone, I took the decision to take it down. I am not interested to join the shitstorm that is happening at the moment.

I would sincerely ask you to respect my decision having deleted the post and do not use it for any purpose whatsoever.

It might be possible that I also lose my small investment, but now I just move on. It is not worth the energy. For me the issue is closed.

Thank you very much.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Thanks for the post.

I had a lot of money in Hashflare and will never buy into cloud mining ever again.

Will be interested how this unfolds.

Just one advice stay away from all cloud mining websites.
Be safe, be smart, don't try this again.

...

·

I've resteemed you as well. This actually looks really interesting. The information you were able to investigate demonstrates just how shady Hashflare is and the fact that they frequently change their terms and conditions shows a lack of consistency on their part. I hope they suffer a massive defeat in the courtroom and are forced to give back refunds to all the customers they swindled.

Thank you so much for sharing this. What you have uncovered is very concerning. I actually know someone who invested a few thousand $s into this company and has joined the class action against them. He is understandably very upset about this, especially as he found out via a Telegram announcement and not even via email (as some other users seem to have received). However, what's even more worrying is how others have lost a great deal more and are posting comments about suicide. This is very important information that everyone needs to be aware of. Resteemed and tweeted. Thanks for taking the time to share this.

Sad but true... it has resulted a big scam...
As I wrote, I am lucky I could recover my investment on time, which was not so much... in terms of profit, nothing...
I guess we all learnt the lesson.

Genesis Mining 3% Discount Code: faXjuF
the only trusted and safe CryptoCurrency cloud miner. #GenesisMining get 3% off your order, Use the code "faXjuF" @ https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/376433

·

quicksilv3r, te faltó indicar que el código del 3% de descuento que anuncias es tu código, esto es, que Genesis Mining te da a ti el 3% de la compra de cada persona que use tu código. Debe aclararse eso, porque, si alguna persona piensa comprar minería en Genesis Mining, puede comprar una muy pequeña cantidad, luego, ya con su código (a todos los clientes les asignan un código), abrir otro contrato por mayor cantidad, para obtener el 3% de descuento y además, ese 3% lo recibe en el primer contrato. Esto es, obtener en total un 6% de descuento.

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-23 a la(s) 08.55.27.png

Wow that was very well put together and a good read too.

·

I resteemed this as well

Thank you for sharing the news on the blockchain. We found this one interesting, therefore we featured this article on our Episode 8 of SteemTechShow!

Click the image below to watch the video:

Dude, your post will help a lot of people. Thank you very much! Are you going to sue them? Cause I think I will, maybe we could think about class lawsuit.

·
·
·

They're so shady. Hopefully they will pay for this

Hello people,

Before some misunderstandings arise, I was deleting the post myself. Not Hashflare.

I removed this post, because the information I was giving could lead to allegations that are not intended by me or are misinterpreted. Since I am not interested to run with the fork against anyone, I took the decision to take it down. I am not interested to join the shitstorm that is happening at the moment.

I would sincerely ask you to respect my decision having deleted the post and do not use it for any purpose whatsoever. Thank you very much.

Did HashFlare pay you to remove the post? This seems suspicious.. I was in a group that was trying to use your information for a potential lawsuit, and it seemed like you also agreed that HashFlare was a scam, and yet here you are siding with the shady company all of a sudden by hiding the information you provided.. SMH..

·

I wish they would have paid me. But they don't. Everything that I wrote can be found with Google. So nothing special.

·
·

Why delete when the info was real? Not really accusing anyone as long as the info is truthful. Right?