My entry into Mizu No Oto - Every Image Has Its Haiku
[Photo by @theironfelix]
Bare trees begin to grow leaves
And bird's are hatching
If you are enjoying my work, please -
Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
Support me and others through steembasicincome shares. (This also helps you because you will also get a share for sponsoring somebody.)
- Click here --> Steemmonsters. This is an official affiliate link. So, not only will you get awesome cards, but you will also be helping me out.
- Drug Wars. Want to get paid for selling drugs without getting hassled/molested/tased/killed/tortured by the largest, organized gang, an entity that takes your drugs and sells them where you were going to, in the world? I'm not sure what else could be more alluring. Oh, yeah. Don't forget to watch your stash. Eyes will be watching and there will be people stealing/taking what is rightfully yours!
- This is a unique team building opportunity followed by a very unique business plan. No one gets to the top alone. This option is for those of you who are ready to make a change in your lives simply by buying the things you already use everyday at the same or lower cost than many stores you currently get your everyday products from. After watching this brief introduction video, Atomy Business Plan, please, fish around some more. When you're ready, feel free to connect with me. I can help answer some questions, and I can get you signed up.
A project with me and the bananafish knights is yours to quest in.
Although the riddle has been solved by a magnificent sleuth, Quest in the Realms is out for you to explore.
[created by @ brisby]
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - Continue typing or get a red screen.
- Grammarly - Check your work.
- Hemmingway App - Check your work again.
- List of 21 sites. Photos that you can use freely in your blog posts.
twenty-four-hour short story - You gotta be quick to get this one posted in time. He posts the contest on Sunday (usually) and ends it about 48 hours later. This contest has a 2000 word limit.
Finish the Story Contest - The contest begins on Wednesday (usually) and ends 5 days later. This contest will test your write skills with something a little different each week. Plenty of time to write something around the 500 word mark.
Steem Monsters Common Card Fantasy Story Contest! - Coming out roughly every week. If you enjoy card games like Magic, Yugio, and others like it, you might like this game. Write a fictional tale about the card they present in the contest and your entry just might be the one they choose to showcase.
Tell A Story To Me, And Win 5 SBD! Writing Contest - Kind of random when it comes out but don't worry. You will have two weeks to complete your work of art from the given prompt. Have fun!
Haiku - These are coming out every couple days or so. If you struggle with rhymes, no worries. Haikus don't have to rhyme. All you need to make a haiku is five syllables on the first, seven syllables in the second line, and again back to five syllables for the last line. So easy it makes me think I'm being super productive. LOL
Mizu No Oto - Every Image Has Its Haiku Contest - By reading the title, you should be able to guess how this haiku contest works. You're given an image and you write. I've really enjoyed this contest because there are people here who've actually gone to classes to learn how to write haiku's; so if you want, you also can learn how to write quality haikus from reading the comments and critiques they and others give.
Micro-Fiction Writing Contest - This is a fun challenge. You get two-hundred and fifty words to tell a story or vignettes. Here is a great post that will explain the difference between the two concepts. Here is another post explanation of what a story is. Good luck, Brave Story Writer!
Vocab-Ability 1x1 - What happens is you are given a list of roots and the words they can be found in. You create a sentence using those words and post in the comment section of the post. Your upvote for your creative work will come soon. One of the best ways to increase your vocabulary is by doing these 10-15 minute exercises almost daily. What craziness will you create?
|Steemit Blog: Contests|