- 10 Cheat your way through life! Daily iFacts Life Hacks, cheats and tips to optimize your life!
Life Hack #1
- Having trouble sleeping? Blink fast for a minute. Tired eyes help you to fall asleep, so next time when you start counting sheep, blink instead for a minute and you'l fall asleep in no-time.
Life Hack #2
- Taking a quick nap after learning something new can solidify that memory in your brain, so for you guys who have that important exam and have trouble memorizing what you learned, take a quick nap and you're good to go.
Life Hack #3
- Having trouble and you are stuck on a test question? Try reading it in your teacher's voice. The brain has a natural receptor for retrieving information based on a familiar language.
Life Hack #4
Five best things to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk:
- "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."
- "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."
- "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time."
- "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboard when you put your ear down real close?"
And the NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...
- raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen."
Life Hack #5
- When meeting someone for the 1st time, ask them what they LIKE to do, rather then what they do. It'll get them excited and spark a conversation!
Life Hack #6
- When filling your car with gas, hold the tirgger half way, you'll get more gas and less air in the tank.
Life Hack #7
Putting batteries in the refrigerator for a day before using them will double their lifespan.
Life Hack #8
When having a bad headache submerge your feet and hands in warm water, and put a bag of frozen peas at the base of your skull. Your headache will be gone within minutes.
Life Hack #9
If you forget someones name simply say " Sorry, what was your name again?" They may look annoyed, but once they tell you their name just say "No, I meant your last name".
Life Hack #10
When you are finished with an essay, Copy and Paste it into Google Translate, and listen to it. It's the easiest way to find mistakes.