As you can surely tell from my last two posts, I am finally on board with the direction of Steemit Inc. Honestly, now that the rewards curve is being addressed, I think equality in the voting power is going to be huge for Steemit! Until now, I didn't even want to consider moving forward with marketing.
Once we finally have that glaring problem fixed, hopefully with the next hard fork, I am ready to move forward with marketing.
I think there are many steps that need to be taken for marketing. This is just an idea for one crowdsourced movement.
Steemit Idea Proposal Structure Q:
- What is the problem?
- What is the solution?
- How will you prove your project was a success?
My Idea for Growth A:
- Not enough new users or big names on Steemit
- Get new users especially by getting a big name onboard that can bring their own followers
- We have the big name and 1 million new Steemit users.
SWARM to recruit a celebrity with a big following that will match synergistically with the steemit ecosystem. It will be a good thing for everyone
Youtube and Twitter have already upset a lot of their big content providers recently. Once one of them gets a taste of Steemit love, it will explode!
My suggestion - Joe Rogan
- 3 million twitter followers
- 1.3 million youtube followers
- excellent content creator
- You can see he doesn't trust the gubment as much as the average Steemit user:
This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem.
This would be a swarm tactic. Everyone involved would need to act by:
- commenting on Joe Rogans twitter, youtube, facebook, etc.
- Write posts about Joe Rogan and/or MMA/Ultimate fighting and/or comedy and/or psychedelics.
- Formal Invitation