Gridcoin Mining: Status for CW41

in gridcoin •  4 months ago

Hi everyone,

Lat week my machines were fully loaded, and generated 30,527 BOINC credit points, 19.58% more compared to the previous week. Again, most of the points are coming from my contribution towards World Community Grid (63.41%), while the rest are coming from the SETI@Home project (36.59%).

Despite having 4,593.22 GRCs in my wallet, no staging was done for more than 5 weeks (or, to be more precise: 1 month, 1 week, 3 days and 17 hours). This is an unfortunate situation, which gives me some concerns, and I would be interesting to learn from you how others are doing...

Happy crunching, everybody!

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

On the upside, gridcoin users are upvoting your content.. somewhat offsetting the lack of staking? 😜

·

Yes, a very happy and fortunate event! :)
Thank you, @cm-steem!

This post received a courtesy vote from @gridcoin-booster! Thank you for your contribution to the #gridcoin community!

Hello steemmillionaire,

I staked Aug 27 with 1400 coin weight
I staked Sep 18 with 1800 coin weight
I staked Oct 03 with 2356 coin weight

Nothing since with coin weight of 3300

I was on a good run for a couple of weeks.

Hoping to stake again before the end of the month.

My estimated time to stake bounces around 12 days.

I think it is mostly luck.

Hope your luck changes soon!

·

Just got two blocks staked in the last 12 hours, after 6 weeks of not getting any. Yes, a strange thing!

·
·

That is very exciting.....now if it would just even out for you.....once a week would be nice!

It would also be nice if my VOTE was worth something.....sorry it doesn't.

Hi @steemmillionaire!

Your post was upvoted by @steem-ua, new Steem dApp, using UserAuthority for algorithmic post curation!
Your UA account score is currently 3.099 which ranks you at #9207 across all Steem accounts.
Your rank has dropped 3 places in the last three days (old rank 9204).

In our last Algorithmic Curation Round, consisting of 376 contributions, your post is ranked at #156.

Evaluation of your UA score:
  • You're on the right track, try to gather more followers.
  • The readers like your work!
  • Good user engagement!

Feel free to join our @steem-ua Discord server