Gridcoin Mining: Status for CW01steemCreated with Sketch.

in gridcoin •  10 days ago

Hi everyone!

Only 12,243 BOINC credit points generated last week by my computers, as I started to move to a new place, where there's not yet an internet connection. Today I expect this inconvenience to be solved, and to have again my machines full time crunching data for Gridcoin. Last week, majority of the points were coming from World Community Grid initiative (65.06%) while the other 34.94% of the points are awarded for my contribution to the SETI@Home project.

The amount of GRCs in my wallet remained unchanged (7,073.63 GRCs). My wallet was not connected, and therefore no change for the last week...

Stay focused, stay productive!
Don't be shy, quality comments will be rewarded!

Posted using Partiko Android

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Thank you so much for participating the Partiko Delegation Plan Round 1! We really appreciate your support! As part of the delegation benefits, we just gave you a 3.00% upvote! Together, let’s change the world!

Hi @steemmillionaire!

Your post was upvoted by @steem-ua, new Steem dApp, using UserAuthority for algorithmic post curation!
Your UA account score is currently 3.189 which ranks you at #8705 across all Steem accounts.
Your rank has dropped 13 places in the last three days (old rank 8692).

In our last Algorithmic Curation Round, consisting of 251 contributions, your post is ranked at #64.

Evaluation of your UA score:
  • You're on the right track, try to gather more followers.
  • The readers like your work!
  • Great user engagement! You rock!

Feel free to join our @steem-ua Discord server