Gridcoin in CW11: Market Stats and Personal Mining ProjectsteemCreated with Sketch.

in gridcoin •  last month

Hi everyone!

Last week my computers generated 36,687 BOINC credit points, having both computers online most of the time. Again, the majority of the points were coming from the World Community Grid (67.69%), while the other 32.31% of the points were awarded for my contribution to the SETI@Home project.

My wallet remained constant, without any new block generated during the last week..

Market Stats:

It was another stable week for the Gridcoin, with a slight increase in the weekly volumes (+10.10%), and a stable exchange rate:

A very boring week, isn't it?

Stay focused, stay productive!
Don't be shy, quality comments will be rewarded!

Posted using Partiko Android

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

My computer I use for gridcoin mining died recently but getting close to replacing it now. Nice stats, little jealous of it getting done

Posted using Partiko iOS

·

I hope you get the new one on the grid :-)

Posted using Partiko Android

Thank you so much for participating in the Partiko Delegation Plan Round 1! We really appreciate your support! As part of the delegation benefits, we just gave you a 3.00% upvote! Together, let’s change the world!

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted from the communal account, @minnowsupport, by steemmillionaire from the Minnow Support Project. It's a witness project run by aggroed, ausbitbank, teamsteem, someguy123, neoxian, followbtcnews, and netuoso. The goal is to help Steemit grow by supporting Minnows. Please find us at the Peace, Abundance, and Liberty Network (PALnet) Discord Channel. It's a completely public and open space to all members of the Steemit community who voluntarily choose to be there.

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.