Gridcoin version 220.127.116.11 is available!
For Windows users specifically:
- the new Windows installer 18.104.22.168 is soon downloadable from here,
- or you can update from within your Windows client
All other users (Linux, Mac, ...):
- can treat this version as leisure for now. It is specifically for helping superblock stability!
- can find the source code here OR:
- upgrade from their used location (e.g. package managers, once the responsible person for those package managers made the new version available)
- Revised Neural Network business logic rule fix inability to stake current superblock
- Revised Neural Network magnitude calculation to prevent diluted magnitudes
- Cap magnitude to 32766 in NeuralNet to avoid future hash inconsistencies when packing binary superblocks
- Fix binary pack/unpack bug which could cause the contract to get a different hash when unpacked
- and see this: +35% magnitude increase
Keep in mind this is NOT a global mandatory (Windows AND Linux, etc...) release:
- the last "real mandatory" was: version 22.214.171.124 (released on 2017 April 2)
- BUT... if you're running WINDOWS: it would HELP US A LOT when you install and run this new 126.96.36.199 version!
Please tell us when you experience problems!