All you have to do to participate is: crunch the WUs (working units) in each time period
If you are from another team: make sure your team founder(s) add your team to the challenge on boincstats also. The more, the merrier.
These are special challenges (initiated by team Gridcoin itself):
- 2017 January 28-31: DrugDiscovery
Our team Gridcoin will also participate in following challenges:
- 2017 January 25-29: WCG: 'CRUNCHATHLON WCG [MONTHLY RUN - RACE XXIII]'
- 2017 January 30-February 4: TN-Grid 'Bioinformatics Challenge'
- January 2-7: 'Enigma - A New Year Challenge'
- January 3-10: Asteroids (B)
- January 3-13: PrimeGrid's Isaac Newton's Birthday Challenge
- January 8-12: 'CRUNCHATHLON PrimeGrid [MONTHLY RUN - RACE IX]' (see note A below)
- January 10-13: MilkyWay (B)
- January 13-16: YoYo (B)
- January 15-22: SETI: 'heat your home'
- January 16-19: ATLAS (B)
- January 17-24: 'NumberFields@home January challenge'
- January 18-22: 'CRUNCHATHLON GPUGRID [MONTHLY RUN - RACE XXVII]'
- January 19-22: LHC (B)
- cancelled: January 22-25: vLHC
- January 25-29: WCG: 'CRUNCHATHLON WCG [MONTHLY RUN - RACE XXIII]'
- January 25-28: TN-Grid
- January 27-28: Milkyway 'In memories about Apollo 1 crew: White, Grissom, Chaffee'
- January 28-31: DrugDiscovery
- January 30-February 4: TN-Grid 'Bioinformatics Challenge'
(A) "Since this Crunchathalon overlaps the official challenge, I'd like to request that those participating in the Crunchathalon please participate in both challenges simultaneously by selecting the GCW-Sieve tasks for their CPUs."
(B) These are challenges initiated by team Gridcoin.