It would help Gridcoin a lot when you run the dev version of the wallet.
You can find the code repository for it and the commits here.
See here how to run/install it. Thanks!
Keep in mind:
- It is a dev version, so don't use it yet on your live wallet... If you have a spare PC, run it there first.
- Check out existing bugs/ideas or report new ones in the bugtracker.
If you are interested in what to look at/test first:
... here's what has happened in the dev branch since the last hangout.
- C++11 has been enabled which will allow us to use more modern code constructs
- Bug from dark theme support has been fixed: this and this
- Slight memory reduction using more efficient CPID storage
- Lossless recompression of existing resources
- Removed unreferenced resources (obsolete images)
- Splash text color is now black, aka readable
- Fix gradient warning when launching from the console
- Unit tests have been resurrected
Also a shoutout to everyone who helps the development by providing test data, doing code reviews and leaving feedback on github.