Until 22nd February, 2017 Gridcoin users can vote in this poll:
Should Amicable Numbers be whitelisted?
Results so far (A), on:
You can see other ongoing polls here:
You can vote like this:
- If your wallet is encrypted, fully unlock the wallet (not just for 'staking only').
- Click "Advanced", then click "Voting" to launch the voting menu.
- Right-click on "Should Amicable Numbers be whitelisted?"
- Click "vote".
- You have as options: Yes or No
Linux users (QT Wallet/daemon):
- Fully unlock your wallet.
- Navigate to the Debug Console (Help - Debug Window - Console (tab) )
- Enter one of the following commands:
** e.g. vote with "Yes" like this: execute vote whitelist_poll:should_amicable_numbers_be_whitelisted? Yes
** e.g. vote with "No" like this: execute vote whitelist_poll:should_amicable_numbers_be_whitelisted? No
- (A): Poll results on Gridcoin Research Corp are still calculated by the old formula when magnitude and balance was 50%/50%. GridcoinStats displays poll results by the new formula that was voted new ca. a month ago.