Until 20th May, 2017 Gridcoin users can vote in this poll:
What should we do regarding the mandatory team requirement?
Results so far (A), on:
You can see other ongoing polls here:
- [Discussion] Mandatory team 'Gridcoin' membership requirement
- Mandatory team requirement - if removed, how to modify the NN?
You have as voting options:
- Checklist:I Have Read The Team Requirement Cryptocointalk Thread
- We Should Work Towards The Removal Of The Mandatory Team Gridcoin Requirement
- We Should Maintain The Mandatory Team Gridcoin Requirement
- If your wallet is encrypted, fully unlock the wallet (not just for 'staking only').
- Click "Advanced", then click "Voting" to launch the voting menu.
- Right-click on "Technical Poll: What should we do regarding the mandatory team requirement?"
- Click "vote".
Linux users (QT Wallet/daemon):
- Fully unlock your wallet.
- Navigate to the Debug Console (Help - Debug Window - Console (tab) )
- Enter one of the following commands:
e.g. vote with "Abstain" like this: execute vote Technical_Poll_:_What_should_we_do_regarding_the_mandatory_team_requirement? Abstain
e.g. vote with "We Should Work Towards The Removal Of The Mandatory Team Gridcoin Requirement" like this: execute vote Technical_Poll_:_What_should_we_do_regarding_the_mandatory_team_requirement We_should_work_towards_the_removal_of_the_mandatory_team_gridcoin_requirement
- (A): Poll results on Gridcoin Research Corp are still calculated by the old formula when magnitude and balance was 50%/50%. GridcoinStats displays poll results by the new formula that was voted new ca. a month ago.