Until 10th January, 2017 Gridcoin users can vote in this poll:
Should we lock the 1209 page announcement thread in favour of individual threads?
Results so far, on:
You can see other ongoing polls here.
- it is about this page
You can vote like this:
- If your wallet is encrypted, fully unlock the wallet (not just for 'staking only').
- Click "Advanced", then click "Voting" to launch the voting menu.
- Right-click on "Should we lock the 1209 page announcement thread in favour of individual threads?"
- Click "vote".
Linux users (QT Wallet/daemon):
- Fully unlock your wallet.
- Navigate to the Debug Console (Help - Debug Window - Console (tab) )
- Enter one of the following commands:
- Vote with Yes: execute vote casual_poll_should_we_lock_the_cryptocointalk_gridcoin_announcement_thread Yes
- Vote with No: execute vote casual_poll_should_we_lock_the_cryptocointalk_gridcoin_announcement_thread No