Until 29th January, 2017 Gridcoin users can vote in this poll:
Should DDM be removed from the whitelist?
Results so far (A), on:
You can see other ongoing polls here.
- server unstable, virus possibility? https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/49380-distributed-data-mining/
You can vote like this:
- If your wallet is encrypted, fully unlock the wallet (not just for 'staking only').
- Click "Advanced", then click "Voting" to launch the voting menu.
- Right-click on "Should DDM be removed from the whitelist?"
- Click "vote".
Linux users (QT Wallet/daemon):
- Fully unlock your wallet.
- Navigate to the Debug Console (Help - Debug Window - Console (tab) )
- Enter one of the following commands:
- e.g. vote with YES like this: execute vote whitelist_poll_:_should_ddm_be_removed_from_the_whitelist? Yes
- e.g. vote with NO like this: execute vote whitelist_poll_:_should_ddm_be_removed_from_the_whitelist? No
- (A): Poll results on Gridcoin Research Corp are still calculated by the old formula when magnitude and balance was 50%/50%. GridcoinStats displays poll results by the new formula that was voted new ca. a month ago.