Thanks to barton26, peppernrino & everyone in the slack web-dev channel for helping create the latest version of the gridcoin website.
Do note that the above image was spliced together through multiple screenshots, it's best viewed directly.
- Migrated from grctest repo to gridcoin-community repo (better organization & less centralization).
- New logo & colour scheme used throughout the website.
- Solo/Pool/Investor mode advantage/disadvantage section summarized in table format. This is far simpler and less wall-of-text-y.
- New download links for Mac OS (Thanks acey!)
- Boinc server docker repo added under 'other' downloads.
- Header and footer contents updated.
- Blog added.
- Contact us page added.
- Door.One added to exchanges header/footer (we'll have compatibility through open.grc).
Have any further suggestions or want to help development?
Please head on over to the gridcoin-site community repo on github & get submitting issues and or pull requests!