DAY 1 TOPIC: INTEGRITY
This contest is my way of sharing the joy of my birth month with you. I am grateful to God for grace, mercy, provisions, life, guidance, security, peace, joy, hope, comfort and immeasurable love through Christ Jesus.
I will be giving out 36SBDs starting from today being 5th to 30th June, 2018..
1 SBD will be given daily to 1 steemian for 25 days from 5ht to 30th June excluding 25th June, 2018 (Nigerian Time, GMT+1).
5 SBD will be given to 5 steemians on the 25th day of June being my birthday.
0.06 SBD will be given to the first contest entry comment on every of the Contest post
- For Mondays to Fridays, a topic prompt will be given and you will be expected to share in the comment section knowledge of what you learnt regarding the prompt. Today's topic is INTEGRITY
- You have to state the source of your inspiration, be it Bible verse(s), book, lecture, internet, music, movie or real-life experience, i.e. #Ulog
- In any case, a detail of the source of inspiration must be spelt out.
- On Saturdays, there will be no theme prompt you will have the freedom to share any lesson with any theme or topic.
- On Sunday, only Biblical related lessons should be shared.
- Official language of communication MUST be English.
This gratitude reward is for all steemit users: planktons, minnows, dolphins and whales who will be ready to share their lessons for each day.
The essence of this contest is to awaken the reading spirit and the consciousness of taking notes while reading.
After 96 hours (4days) from the date of each day’s post, an analysis of the comments will be made by the selected Judge for each day. The day’s best comment will earn 1 SBD reward.
Excerpts from the previous day’s winning comment will be shared the next day with a snapshot of the SBD transfer (if ready).
It’s my little way of sharing my joy with you.
Rules for Entries
- Follow the contest sponsor and Celebrity @Uyobong
- Resteem and Upvote this post so it can reach a wide coverage
- Make a comment with 100 – 500 words, sharing the lesson you learnt as described above (with good referencing of the source)
- Upvote a Comment just ahead of you if you are not the first.
- A maximum of 3 entries is allowed but must not be from the same source
Failure to adhere to the contest rules may disqualify a potential winner.
Note that the rules for entry into this contest can change at any time as well as the rewards depending on the responses we get.
Our Judge for Day 1 of this contest is @Adedoyinwealth - the Leader of @Sc-n, a parish of @Steemchurch in Nigeria -
My goal is making steemit more beautiful. I am fully aware that my posts are a definition of me
This post is a simple reflection me on how I can contribute to make steemit a better place to be.
Be sure YOU ARE INVOLVED IN STEEMIT'S FUTURE: Your Posts Is Your Identity for the Future. It will tell posterity how much of value you were. Don't forget that We Can Make the World Better together.
I AM BORN OF GOD hence, I'll keep telling the world what God has done and will keep doing
I AM CREATIVE, that is why I can't get lost in the crowd.
I AM A ULOGGER, this gives me the premise and push to tell ou boldly about myself because I know you will be encouraged.
REMEMBER! A THOUSAND (1000) INTENTIONS ARE NOT AS POWERFUL AS ONE (1) ACTION, DO SOMETHING TODAY
I remain you brother and Success Coach - @uyobong