Ginger is well known to everyone as a cooking spice. Ada is called shukti or shudhi in the dry state. Ginger is a year-round tuber national plant. The tree grows from 3 to 4 feet tall. The leaves are green and beautifully arranged and fit and 5 to 10 inches long. Flowers are almost unseen and produce no fruit. Its tubers or roots are used.
Ginger tubers are commonly used in the form of raw or dry powders. In Ayurvedic scriptures the use of ginger is more.
How a part is used:-
- Cold and fever are best mixed with ginger juice mixed with honey.
- Whenever the wheels on the body become swollen, it is relieved to mix ginger juice with old gurra.
- Old greens benefit from playing one gram of ginger wood with hot water.
- In the disease of spring, one teaspoon of ginger juice mixed with one teaspoon of ginger leaves, and the jaggery of the spring comes out quickly.
- Hiccup stops when mixed with ginger juice with goat's milk.
Thanks all, please upvote my article. Please support me.
Posted using Partiko Android