MyDiceBot - Hard Working on Chatting function at this moment...
It's not an easy part, so take time...
A glance of 'Chat' in MyDicebot:
- MyDiceBot is World #1 Cross-Platform Dicing Bot.
- Multiple platforms are supported, including Windows, Mac, Linux, and Web.
- Multiple blockchains are supported, including STEEM.
- Multiple programming languages are supported such as Lua.
- Open Source and Free Forever
- Binaries: https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io/releases
- Source Code: https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io
Supporting Dice Sites (alphabet sequence)
Blockchain - STEEM
- BetKing (coming soon)
- BitDice (coming soon)
- BitVest (coming soon)
- Dice-Bet (coming soon)
- DuckDice (coming soon)
- Freebitco.in (coming soon)
- KingDice (coming soon)
- MegaDice (coming soon)
- NitroDice (coming soon)
- NitrogenSports (coming soon)
- SafeDice (coming soon)
- (More will be coming soon)
Download MyDiceBot Binaries here: MyDiceBot Releases.
Different execution methods on different platforms.
Linux (Open Terminal)
chmod +x mydicebot-linux
Mac (Open Terminal)
chmod +x mydicebot-macos
Windows (Open Command Prompt)
Choose Dice Site, Input username/password/2FA/APIKey, then Login.
Bet and WIN.
-port (port is 3000 by default)
mydicebot-win.exe -port 12345
- Supported platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Web
- Supported programming languages: Lua
- Supported multiple dice-sites
- Supported multiple strategies
- New account registration
- Existing account login
- Betting statistics
- Manual bet
- Auto bet
- Script bet (compatible with Seuntjies DiceBot scripts)
- Script upload/download/voting (coming soon)
- Github integration (coming soon)
- You can control every bet by yourself.
- Essential configurations are provided for betting automatically.
- Lua programming language
- Python programming language (coming soon)
- Compatible with the variables and functions of Seuntjie DiceBot's Lua script
- Single Bet Info
|basebet||double||Read Write||Shows the amount of the first bet. Only set for first bet.|
|previousbet||double||Read Only||Shows the amount of the previous bet. Only set after first bet.|
|nextbet||double||Read Write||The amount to bet in the next bet. You need to assign a value to this variable to change the amount bet. Defaults to previousbet after first bet. Needs to be set before betting can start.|
|chance||double||Read Write||The chance to win when betting. Defaults to value set in advanced settings if not set. Need to set this value to change the chance to win/payout when betting.|
|bethigh||bool||Read Write||Whether to bet high/over (true) or low/under(false). Defaults to true (bet high/bet over)|
|win||bool||Read Only||Indicates whether the last bet you made was a winning bet (true) or a losing bet (false).|
|currentprofit||double||Read Only||Shows the profit for the last bet made. This is not the amount returned. betting 1 unit at x2 payout, when winning, currentprofit will show 0.00000001 (returned =0.00000002), when losing, profit will show -0.00000001|
- Current Session Info
|balance||double||Read Only||Lists your balance at the site you're logged in to.|
|bets||int||Read Only||Shows the number of bets for the current session.|
|wins||int||Read Only||Shows the number of wins for the current session.|
|losses||int||Read Only||Shows the number of losses for the current session.|
|profit||double||Read Only||Shows your session profit. Session is defined as the time since opening the current instance of bot or the last time you reset your stats in the bot.|
|currentstreak||double||Read Only||Shows the current winning or losing streak. When positive (>0), it's a winning streak. When negative (<0) it's a losing streak. Can never be 0. Only set after first bet.|
|currentroll||double||Read Only||Show current roll information|
|dobet()||The loop of bets|
|stop()||Stop the bet|
- Strategy: Basic Martingale
chance = 49.5 multiplier = 2 basebet = 0.00000010 bethigh = false function dobet() if profit >= 0.1 then stop() end if win then nextbet = basebet else nextbet = previousbet * multiplier end end
- Special thanks to the open source project of Seuntjies DiceBot.
- If you need simulation functions or advanced-autobet functions, we recommand Seuntjies DiceBot.
- "Gambling is gambling no matter what you do or how good your strategy is. The house always wins if you keep playing. Winners know when to stop."
- "Like any human, we make mistakes, and like any program, the bot is bound to have a few bugs. Use the bot at your own risk. "
- This is still gambling. The bot is not guaranteed to win.
- Please do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.
- The bot has a lot of settings, and we cannot test each and every combination.
- The bot might behave unpredictable and unreliably with certain combinations of settings.
- Certain actions from the server might also result in unexpected behavior.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred while using the bot.
- It is your obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to your country of domicile regarding online gambling.
- github: https://github.com/mydicebot/mydicebot.github.io/issues
- steemit: https://steemit.com/@mydicebot
- bitcointalk: MyDiceBot - Cross-Platform | Multi-Script-Language | Multi-Site | Multi-Strategy
- discord: https://discord.gg/S6W5ec9
- BTC: 19Yw3Hs8zAidGEUNeEUM2r4tXLnrJDy7kN
- ETH: 0x3d652737ad9906344C0fb9C693bD3917FDaa37dC
- BCH: qpwukqk0a557yytlg9x9tl77qjh8lje03gyd73qgm6
- DOGE: D9wMjdtGqsDZvjxWMjt66JLjE9E9nMAKb7
- steemit: @mydicebot