Bands, which should definitely tour together because of their names...
A bit less serious today :-)
For several years, internally, we have a small competition. We collect Bandnames which should tour together.
- Poison, Placebo and The Cure
- Phish & Styx
- Jack Black and Jack White (sponsored by Jack Daniels)
- Jack Johnson and Jon Jackson
- Pavement, The Cars, The Seatbelts and The Crash Test Dummies
- Why? and Yes
- Explosions in the Sky, Jefferson Airplane and Led Zeppelin
- Queen, Prince and Kings of Leon
- Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Flaming Lips?
- Hole and A Perfect Circle
- The Rancid Leftover Meatloaf Tour: Rancid, The Leftovers and Meat Loaf
- Tom Waits, While She Sleeps
- Kansas, Boston and Chicago
- The World Tour: Europe, Asia and America
- The Piano tour: The Black Keys and The White Stripes
- The Beatles and The Crickets, followed by The Byrds.
- Fine Young Cannibals and The Missing Persons
- Phish, Reel Big Fish and Fishbone. Followed by Grizzly Bear.
- Gorillaz, The Monkees and Fight Like Apes
- The The, Talk Talk, Attack Attack, Duran Duran and Mr. Mister
- The Mamas and The Papas and The Offspring
- 50 Cent, Nickelback and Pennywise
- One Direction, 2-Pac, Third Eye Blind, Fourth of July, The Fifth Dimension, Six By Seven, Altern-8, Nine Inch Nails, Ten Foot Pole, Finger Eleven, D-12, Thirteenth Floor Elevators and Carbon 14
- Blue October, The Early November, The Decemberists
- Black Keys, Black Crowes, Black Sabbath, Black Star, Black Mountain, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Black Lips, Black Angels, Blackstreet, Blackfoot, and the Average White Band.
- Black Crowes, Counting Crows and A Murder of Crows
- System of a Down and Stockholm Syndrome. Down Syndrome Tour.
- The Killers and The Police
- Strapping Young Lad and Barenaked Ladies.
- The Animals Tour featuring: Animals as Leaders, The Sounds of Animals fighting, Animal Collective, Exotic Animal Petting Zoo, and The Animals.
- Black Flag, Pink Flag, Anti-Flag.
- Black Sabbath, Christian Death and Purgatory.
- The The, The Who, and The Band.
- Moby and the Dicks.
- Garbage and the Trashmen.
- Coldplay and Hot Hot Heat.
- Television, Radiohead, Tapes n' Tapes and Shout.
- Guns 'n Roses 'N-Sync
- Pulled Apart by Horses, Hold Your Horse Is, Band of Horses and Horse the Band.
- 30 Seconds to Mars, Bruno Mars and Mars Volta
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Agent Orange, Yellowcard, Green Day, Blue Oyster Cult, Deep Purple, White Zombie, Black Flag, Indigo Girls, Pink Floyd
- Nirvana, Heaven and Hell and Bad Religion
- Snow, Vanilla Ice, Ice-T, and Ice Cube
- Buckcherry and Chuck Berry
- Cake and Cream
Does anybody have some more? ... please let us know.
We are looking forward to every creative idea