Be in touch with your Linux computer at all times via telephone, SMS, and satellite terminals - use laitos!
Open-source project URL: https://github.com/HouzuoGuo/laitos
laitos web server suite offers the simplest way to host your personal website, receive Emails, block
ads and malicious websites at DNS level, plus many more.
And for geeks:
As a professional geek, you would never want to be left without Internet access!
For reliable Internet access via alternative infrastructures such as telephone, SMS, and satellite
terminals, laitos has a comprehensive all-in-one toolkit for:
- Keep in touch on Facebook and Twitter
- Read news via RSS
- Read and send Emails
- Make calls and send SMS
- Ask about latest weather and factoids
- Run Linux/Unix shell commands
- Generate 2nd factor authentication code
.. and a lot more!
- Efficient - consume as little as 36MB of memory and 12MB of disk.
- Portable - runs on all flavours of Linux and Unix.
- Independent - reliable stand-alone operation with self healing and automated maintenance.
- Hyped by Buzzwords - certified to run in any container, as well as PaaS, IaaS, *aaS.
Did you know? one of laitos components gets you modern & rich web experience on nostalgic computers that run Windows 98! Explore more in the comprehensive component list.