Nothing is a part of something and something is a part of nothing. Without the two, you would not have one.
Take the background and the foreground as an example of something that cannot be separated, because without the two meshing into one, how would you be able to tell you were looking at the foreground if there was no background? How would you be able to distinguish between shape, colors, and textures?
Yin/Yang. Black/White. The two are not separate completely. Both contain the other. There is no yes without no and no no without yes. How would you be able to say yes if yes didn't contain in it no?
Do you think I'm on some trip? Do you think I should be in a loony bin? Tell me. Would there be dark without light?
Freewrite brought to you by @mariannewest
If you would like to find out what freewriting is all about, go here.
If you are enjoying my work -
- Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - This program keeps me from getting to bogged down with what I think is the perfect way. It forces me to keep writing no matter what comes to mind.
- Grammarly - I use this app all the time to catch my mistakes. If I didn't have a spell checker, you would be lost in my world. haha!
- Hemmingway App: Another useful tool to help you make your writing more clear, comprehensive, and easier to understand.
- Steem World: After the @ symbol, enter your name or anyone elses name to see a host of information regarding what is going on with an account.
- Pixabay: Photo that you can use freely in your blog posts.
My Completed Freewriting prompts:
- Faster Than Light
- Cane (Bonus: Red Wine)
- A Ridiculous Amount of Fun
- The Entryway
- Her Homemade Jams
- Back Pain
- Bored Stiff
- Home Alone and Doctor’s Office
- Monkey’s Wedding
- A Kiss
- 40 Percent Off
- One Year
- Frosting a Cake
- Describe the Room You Are In
- Lizard Cave
- A Jumble of Words
- Suffers in Silence
- Core Values
- Talking Dog
- Grand Piano
- Food to the Table